Adv. & Notary Hanit Nov
Adv. Nov specializes in the recovery of companies undergoing financial difficulties and insolvency, liquidation and receivership procedures and is considered a leading attorney in that field. Amongst other, Adv. Nov serves as a liquidator, special manager and receiver appointed on behalf of banks, court, the Official Receiver and the Tax Authority. In addition, Adv. Nov represents entrepreneurs and contractors in the real estate field in the execution of land projects and transactions, and deals with civil-commercial law and litigation. Adv. Nov is a member of the companies’ liquidation and rehabilitation committee of the Israel Bar Association and has previously served as a member of the Bar’s legal rule and human rights committee and the committee for the promotion of female attorneys.
Amongst the better known cases handled by adv. Nov are:
- The Modu Company receivership;
- The formation of the creditors’ arrangements in the Green Computers Group, including the sale of the Green Company and Yitzhak Tshuva Group public company skeleton;
- The receivership of the Gazit and Shaham construction company and its subsidiaries;
- The receivership of the Rosh Indiani Company and the Topper public company;
- The receivership and sale of the Carlton Naharia Hotel and the sale through arrangement of the Naharia HaTazfon Mall;
- The receivership and operation of the Sami Burekas Company;
- The receivership of the Datasafe Group;
- The receivership of the Pereg Industries;
- The receivership of the Wizcom Company;
- Special manager of the Bikur Holim Hospital on behalf of the Official Receiver;
- Representation of Discount Bank in the creditors arrangement and assets realization procedures of the Dorea public company;
- Representation of Discount Bank in the procedure freezing procedure of the Maariv Group;
- Representation of Discount Bank in the liquidation procedure of the Negev Textile Company;
- Representation of Discount Bank in the dispute concerning the Tel Aviv New Central Station;
- Temporary liquidator of USG Capital Company;
Advocate and Notary Nov holds an LL.B from the Bar Ilan University. Adv. Nov interned with Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co. law firm. Until 2009, when she founded Nov & Co. law-firm, she served as a senior partner for 12 years in the Shavit, Bar-On, Gal-On Tzin, Nov, Yagur & Co. where she founded and headed the banking department.
Admitted (Isr) – 1992.
Languages: Hebrew, English.